1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free Female Pyrenees

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ginger04, Jan 3, 2009.

1. ginger04

ginger04 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2008
    Hi everyone. I am needing to rehome my female great pyrenees. She is 3 years old and an outside working dog. She has been around poultry, sheep, goats, horses, and cattle. Very friendly, even with children. I have sold off my herd of sheep and goats and she is in need of a job. She is free to a good home. I am located in Wilmington, Illinois. Please contact me if interested, I can also email a picture over if needed. Thanks!

2. mizauntcathy'shenhouse

mizauntcathy'shenhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2008
    Huntsville, TX
    Oh I wish, I wish, I wish we were closer to you...because Iwould sure take you up on that. We have a Great Pyrenees/Comandor (sp?) cross and an Anatolian Shepard. The cross stays with the goats and the shepard (about 3 yrs, rescued from shelter) still thinks she is a big puppy and hangs out at the house, we are her herd. We have been wanting to get a GP to put in with the goats to help the mix out as our herd is increasing. We also like to keep the does and new kids separate and closer to the house and barn...which means our mix has to be in two places at once, not possible, even for him. [​IMG]

3. college town chick

college town chick Out Of The Brooder

Aug 4, 2008
    I'm in IL, where are you located at in relation to Champaign-Urbana?

4. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:
    ginger04 :

I am located in Wilmington, Illinois

mapquest is a wonderfull thing​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by