Free Fertile Pekin eggs for pickup or shipping cost- Northern Illinois

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LilDucky85, Dec 20, 2009.

1. LilDucky85

LilDucky85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Northern, Illinois
    My ducks just started laying and now I have fertile eggs that I dont know what to do with? If you live in Illinois, and would like some free Pekin eggs to hatch let me know! I can also hatch some out if you would like ducklings. If you want them shipped I can ship them for shipping cost.

2. Epona142

Epona142 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    Bedias, TX
    Oh this is so tempting! We're not even doing Christmas this year though so I can't be a hypocrite and spend money on eggs either...sigh. [​IMG]

Maybe next year when your ducks are laying good I will be able to buy some from you.

3. LilDucky85

Feb 8, 2009
    Northern, Illinois
    Oh I'm not charging, I just cant pay for the shipping so I'm just asking whoever to cover that. I'm not even sure how to go about shipping anything but I'd figure it out. I just hate to see these eggs go to waste!

4. LilDucky85

Feb 8, 2009
    Northern, Illinois
    Oh, I had to put $1 because it wouldnt let me put $0. I forgot to mention this. I reallllly dont like this new Auction system!!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  5. BackyardBirds720

BackyardBirds720 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 16, 2008
    North Central Florida
    Depending on how much shipping is... I may be interested. I got a duck who lays but doesn't hatch - cause no drake.

6. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    HOW MANY EGGS? I'll pay you for shipping.

7. LilDucky85

Feb 8, 2009
    Northern, Illinois
    Quote:However many I get until Spring! I dont want to hatch any during the winter because Id have to keep the ducklings in my house until Spring...which isnt going to happen lol. This is my first time with eggs so this is all new to me. I want to waste good eggs so as many as I get I will be giving away! It feels so wrong giving their babies away [especially their first babies] but its better then them going in the garbage.

8. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    oh i just went into lockdown with my bator. i would realy like to have some after the first of the year. maybe a dozzen or so. gladly pay shipping and give you some packing practice. i will send you a pm and we can work out the details then. can you let me know what shipping would be to 37018 tenn

9. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    I might be interested in a dozen next week or whenever you have some ready, how much would shipping be to Fl 33852?

10. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Aww! I'd love to hatch some out if there are enough to go around! What would shipping be to 17764? Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by