Free for shipping: FBCM cockerels in KS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, May 27, 2010.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    There are 3 of these little guys, from RevolutionMama lines consisting of Jeane lines (no wheaten bleed!), Davis lines, Greenfire and Grisham lines. The 4 lines were penned together with F1 offspring of the combos- over 25 birds total, so hard to say what the mix is, but she was very selective in breeding.

I have 3 of the little dudes and am willing to give them up for shipping costs + box if I must, but if someone is willing to bid this up, so much the better to cover the cost of feeding them this long!

They have excellent leg feathering and already show a bit of rich copper in the neck. I am confident someone will be very happy with one, two or all three!

Brother:

[​IMG]

Parent stock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OkieChix

OkieChix Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2010
    broken arrow, oklahoma
    what part of kansas do u live in?

3. revolutionmama

revolutionmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    CabinInTheWoods
    Quote:I'm up in the NE corner in Lawrence. It's about an hour SW of Kansas City. She's in the same city- but I know she's on the road, because she was just here!

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  4. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:I'm up in the NE corner in Lawrence. It's about an hour SW of Kansas City. She's in the same city- but I know she's on the road, because she was just here!

Thanks for the post, Jenn! I'm babysitting RevolutionMama's flocks for a few days. These are from her FBCM flock, too, so it's only right.

One is spoken for, so now we're down to 2 boys.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by