FREE FREE FREE Mix chicks NorCal PICS pg2

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChicknThief, Dec 5, 2008.

1. ChicknThief

ChicknThief Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    We are pipping and zipping right now. We have NO place to put them (they were a total accident. Broody gave up halfway through) and they will need homes. We have no idea what they are, but if you are interested I could PM you with a list of possible breed combos. (See jeaucamom's signature line)

UPDATE: three have hatched and we have 5 more that are on their way. They definitely have a hint of blue in them. But not sure what else [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  2. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

If only i lived in CA!!!

3. MariposaMama

MariposaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2008
    Mariposa, CA
    Could you be a bit more specific about where in Cali you are? Hubby would kill me, but the kids would love me. [​IMG]

4. scrapmom5

scrapmom5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Utah
    You wouldn't be coming to Utah anytime soon would you????

5. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    well im in central CA but i gots no room in the coop!!! especially if im gonna hatch cochins this april! [​IMG] sorry dude, if i had room for em i would take em [​IMG]

6. andorraclaim

andorraclaim Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2008
    East Austin, Texas
    Man how awesome. I love me some mixes. The stranger, the better. CA don't blow this.

7. ChicknThief

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Quote:We are in Grass Valley. Not sure where Mariposa is though... [​IMG]

8. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

Quote:if ya ever over west,, let me know,, i gots me some REAL funky looking mixes,, hehe [​IMG]

9. MariposaMama

MariposaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2008
    Mariposa, CA
    Quote:We are in Grass Valley. Not sure where Mariposa is though... [​IMG]

Mariposa is about 45 minutes SW of Yosemite Park and about 1 hour NE of Merced. According to the maps, you are about 3 1/2 hours away from me. A little more than I can justify driving. If you don't find any closer takers, let me know. Maybe we can work out something on shipping, it should only be an overnight ride. I'd just have to hope there are more pullets than roos. I already have 1 or 2 more of those than I should. [​IMG]

10. ChicknThief

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    This is Jeaucamom..... chicknthiefs mom.....

Did I mention there is a Pure (90% sure) blue orp???? And two of the others look like BLRW mixes. The fourth looks like one of our Rock Island crosses.

Jess is about to kill me and I am not quite sure she will be talking to me when the blue orp goes, but go they must!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by