1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FREE Giveaway for Partridge Wyandotte Chicks!

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Chicks4MyFamily, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Chicks4MyFamily

Chicks4MyFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    Visit our FB page and LIKE us or if you have already liked us SHARE our FB link on your page (and comment below our post on FB) and you will be entered into a contest to win 10 FREE Partridge Wyandotte Bantam CHICKS from our SQ Stock (just pay USPS Express shipping of $55)! Laying machines, excellent temperament and type! Gorgeous little birds

Liking us allows you to see all of our weekly Sales and Discounts offered along with updated pictures and interesting poultry facts. https://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm if you aren't on FB send us an email, first and last name and I will make sure to include your name in the drawing!

We are now accepting Spring orders for eggs and chicks (and also ship year round eggs and chicks). We currently have a few pairs and trios available to ship first week of Jan in White Marans, Cream Legbars, Light Sussex, Chocolate Orpingtons and Partridge Wyandotte Bantams

Listed below are other breeds that are available now and in the Spring (but we may be running a waiting list on right now) we ARE accepting orders for hatching eggs and chicks for Spring NOW! Get your orders in now while the waiting list is short.
    Large Fowl -
    Sussex: Coronation, Silver, Speckled & Light
    Cochins: Gold Laced and Barred
    Wyandottes: Blue Laced Red, Gold Laced & Blue English
    Orpingtons: Blue & Lavendar
    American Orpingtons: Blue
    Plymouth Rocks: Partridge and Silver Penciled
    Marans: French Black Copper, French Blue Copper, White and Golden Cuckoo
    Ameraucanas: Blue, Splash & Lavendar
    Cream Legbar, Double Laced Blue Barnvelder, Marraduna Basque, Sweedish Flower Hens, Welsummers and Rose Comb Rhode Island Reds

Bantams -
    Cochins: Black,Black Mottled, Blue Mottled, Mille/Calico
    Wyandottes: Blue Laced Red, Partridge, Black and Chocolate, Silver Laced
    Orpingtons: Chocolate (3-4# bird UK line) in between bantam and LF
    Brahmas: Buff

We are a small family owned farm in NE Ohio that focuses on rare and heritage poultry. We purchase only the best of the best stock from around the country. We have many different breeds available. We don't sell run of the mill chickens that you can pickup at TSC. These are rare and heritage breeds that will lay great for you and be eye candy for your coop! WE are NPIP & AI Monitored and all of our chicks are vaccinated for Mareks! We also offer Hatching Eggs! We accept PayPal. Check out our website at www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com Check out our FB page at: http://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm or our website at www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com and you can find us on Backyard Chickens of course :)
    Jill Besida 216-470-6932

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  2. abbeyf

abbeyf Out Of The Brooder

Jul 28, 2013
    Eastern US
    My goodness what beautiful birds! I am absolutely in love with the 4th and 6th pics. I dont even know what they are but I wamt them! One looks to be a blue laces red wyandotte and the other is pink almost with bla k feathers on neck amd tail! Gorgeous! What are they and can I order some?

3. Chicks4MyFamily

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    thank you for your interest in our farm. The 4th pic is a Blue Laced Red Wyandottes (I have about a 4 week waiting list for eggs) the other birds are Buff Brahma Bantams (I have about a 3 week waiting list for eggs and about 6 weeks for chicks) you can contact me via email to be on the waiting list :)
    Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
    216-470-6932
    [email protected]

4. BarredRockMom

BarredRockMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Those are some beautiful birds!! Each is lovely in his/her own way. The penciling on the Rocks is amazing & the Buffs look like they're wearing fancy dress clothes!! Thanks for sharing! I'm always amazed at the beauty & variety of chickens that exist.

5. toodlesmom

toodlesmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2013
    Beautiful birds! Do you ever have pullets for sale that might not be up to show standard, but would make great backyard pets?

6. Chicks4MyFamily

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    I do occasionally have pullets available, but they typically sell out as unsexed chicks and I don't have anything left to grow out :)

7. JD Cochins

JD Cochins Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Can you tell me if you still have some mottled bantam cochins for sale and large golden laced cochins as well If so how many and how much Thank You John

8. Chicks4MyFamily

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    I have 2 Barred Cochin chicks hatched 9/9 and 3 Mottled Cochin chicks hatched 8/7 (also some Partridge Wyan Bantams from 9/9). I have a waiting list for our Gold Laced Cochin large fowl. Chicks are $10 and mottled cochins are $12 shipping is $45 and requires a min of 6 chicks to ship for the state of Ohio

9. CackleJoy

CackleJoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2013
    Looking for Dark Brahma's. Standard sized. Do they ever come your way?

10. JD Cochins

JD Cochins Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Very early

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by