Free Goose

Magnolia Ducks

Free Ranging
6 Years
Jan 24, 2018
Magnolia, TX
Fred my gander was just eaten this morning while I was at the grocery buying him a cantaloupe. This leaves his mate Wilma as an only goose. I am getting out of the fowl business due to predators. I would like to rehome her with other geese. She is 6 months old born Feb 12. Brown African, very quiet and sweet. Will deliver within an hour of Houston or you can pick up.

Oh my gosh so sorry I knew it was just a matter of time from other post you’d made but was really hoping it wouldn’t happen.:( Go to theTexas thread at where am I where are you. I sure hope you can find her a new safe home I’d take her in a heart beat but NC is a little farther than one hour. So sorry for all your losses.:hugs

Thank you. I am very surprised it was Fred. I thought he would be the last to go. He must have been protecting his girls. My husband heard him screaming but by the time he got there he was gone. Very sad. He was a nasty gander and I loved him.

Maybe some who loves geese like most of us will take her. I hope so, it seems those predators just never will give up as long as there is a free meal

Back
Top Bottom