Free! Gorgeous Birchen Bantam Cochin Rooster - Front Royal, VA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by love-my-wolves, Nov 17, 2008.

1. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    OK, I have my beautiful Roo that has to find a new home.... He is the only one I was going to keep, but unfortunetly, my home falls under a HOA....... Didn't know that when we rented it! Have been here for 4 months, and never had a problem! Our neighbor even has chickens........ But someone decided to turn us both in! We are going to "hide" our girls, but my Roo is not so easy to hide............. If someone is interested, he is very well mannered...... Please message me if you would like to give him a new home............ Oh, he is about 6-7 months old.

[​IMG]

2. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    He's handsome. I need to run an ad for mine too. I'm keeping 2 but the 3rd has to go.

3. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    He is really pretty. Im sure someone will snag him...hmmm I live right outside Winchester...

I'd love to but Im trying to focus on mottleds and columbians and have no room for him right now. My neighbors aren't complaining...yet [​IMG] good luck and I hope you find him a good home.

4. BethESH

BethESH Chillin' With My Peeps

He's gorgeous!

I'm on Delmarva, but will be coming up to Gaithersburg & Reston for Thanksgiving...how quickly do you need to re-home him?[​IMG]

5. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    i am in martinsburg, wv.....about an hour....pm me and maybe we can work something out

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by