FREE GUINEA HENS IN CT

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dddCT, Sep 2, 2008.

1. dddCT

dddCT Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    We went to a livestock auction yesterday looking for goats and my husband saw these guinea hens and wanted some. Unfortunately they came in a lot of 12 and we really don't have the room for that many. They are about 5 weeks old and are free to anyone interested. We want to keep at least 4 or 5 but the rest we'd like to find good home for.

2. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i was at the same auction lol

3. dddCT

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    in durham ? too funny. so can interest you in a few guinea hens:yiipchick

4. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    Yea i was there i got sebastopol geese,fantail pigeons, a yellowgoldenxlady amherst pheasant , 2 red golden pheasants and 2 lion head binnies and 4 doves lol

No , i cant have them were i live im nt zoned for agriculture so i have to hide it nd those guineas are just to loud / Did you get anything else ?

5. sticks22

sticks22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    Grove, oklahoma
    Ill take them! PLEASE! Id love to have them! Ive been looking at the local flea market for some to roam around the house but I didnt have enough money to buy any.

6. dddCT

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    I'm sorry all the guineas we had are gone but I did get a dozen of "fertile eggs" from the same auction and am incubating them. If we get a good hatch we will have some extras we will only keep a couple keets. I'll keep you posted

We are hoping to go back to the same auction this week and look at the goats. This time we will leave my son home. It was too crazy with a kid in tow.

7. dddCT

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    we only got the guineas this auction but would like to see what is available this week. My hubby also wants a giant flemsih rabbit

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by