Free hatching eggs, Americauna, PR, S/Americauna

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Jun 21, 2010.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Don't click on buy it now. If interested PM or email me. Right now I have 24 fertile hatching eggs. There are some jumbo brown that my PR laid, there are Americauna's and some from a pair I mixed that are splash silkie roo and buff laced Americauna hen. They have produced very nice mostly lavender chicks, some buff laced. They all have black skin some with 5 toes some with 4 some with both. Most of their chicks look like silkies. I was trying for EE's with softer looking feathers like the silkie. All eggs have been fertile. I just want to take a break from hatching for a little while. All the eggs have the date I collected them and the breed marked on top. The PR are marked LD because the hens name is Lucky Duck. All i'm asking for is the cost of shipping. I can send them how ever ou choose, in one box or two. I wrap all eggs individually in bubble wrap and secure in a carton and the carton is secured with more bubble wrap. In light of the problem the post office poses with E-Raying the boxes, I can wrap the cartons in foil if you choose. They will be shipped priority mail and a confirmation of delivery upon request. You can choose which eggs you want or take them all. I'll save all I collect till somebody claims them. They are kept in a 68 degree room and are handled very carefully when collected. Shipping costs depends on how many eggs you want. It ranges from what I see on their website from 10.70 to 14.50. The 10.70 box will hold an 18 ct carton at the most.

I do hope somebody wants these as I just hate to toss fertile eggs away.

All my birds are PNIP certified and have been wormed this month.

If you want to see the chicks you can do so on my Facebook page. Just request to be added as a friend. Find me as Edna Vickrey.

If my Silver Phoenix lays any eggs i'll add those but due to the heat, they have stopped laying.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask by PM or Email.

2. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    Okay, I can't find you on Facebook! Maybe you could friend me? Laurie McAvoy Kombert. Thanks!

3. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    These eggs have been claimed but I will be giving more away in a few weeks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by