1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free horse in Norco California

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sierra pachie bars, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Free horse to put on pasture. I rescued this horse which was near starving to death. I managed to put a tiny bit of weight on him but he is still very skinny. I did worm him but was advised against removing the hooks in his teeth. Some cases best to leave them. I wet his pellets and been adding oil for extra calories. He is over 30 , a Arabian. Very sweet and I have ridden him with no issues. But he is still weak , so I think for him best to be in a huge pasture and let him live out his life. He enjoys being brushed and getting attention. I also has his feet trimmed a few weeks ago. He is free but you must pick up I do not have a horse trailer. He does load and unload just fine. He is a good boy just weak from being starved. I do not think he has stopped eat tin since we brought him here. My next project is to buy clippers and clean him up. Contact me if you would like to take him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by