free husky mix(oklahoma)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Queen Scoot, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    due to personal circumstances i must sadly give up my 2 year old husky mix.
    good with kids,housebroken but would rather be outside,plays well with other dogs and is up to date on shots. pick up only will not ship.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

What a sweetie...I love her eyes. 2 of my dogs are husky mixes and they're great dogs.

3. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    Quote:thanks but she is a HE LOL i wont tell him though that you called him a her LOL [​IMG]

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:thanks but she is a HE LOL i wont tell him though that you called him a her LOL [​IMG]

LOL....He might be insulted!! [​IMG] He still has pretty eyes tho!

5. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    He is a really lovely looking dog.

Oooooo I wish I was not in the UK.

My Border Collie would love him as a playpal and may even give me a rest then...lol. lol..

His eyes are fantastic, my father had one blue and one brown eye.

he is lovely Queen Scoot, so sorry you have to let him go.

Jena.

6. wolfie

wolfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Fort Worth
    He reminds me of one of my past dogs he even does the ear thing like him [​IMG]

7. KattyKillFish

KattyKillFish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    awww, if only i could pick him up from here. he'd be great in a dog team and be a good sire for breeding healthy sled-dog pups. I'd put him to work! looks like the husky gene overtook him! beautiful dog [​IMG]

note: 3rd pic is an extremely common characteristic in good runners. if you are walking through a musher's yard and a dog dances and makes that expression, it means he is smart and fast. make a good lead dog.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by