FREE in MI: Unusual EE rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Jul 13, 2010.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

This guy is 3 months old and definitely not your run-of-the-mill Easter Egger color. He is out of a pure blue wheaten Ameraucana roo and an EE hen (that lays very light blue eggs). He has slate legs, not green. He needs a loving home with a harem of his own. [​IMG] He would be excellent to cross with some dark egg layers to produce olive eggers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bullet

Bullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2009
    Mt. Pleasant
    Oh he is so cute! I wish I lived closer to you. I have an EE Hen that is dark Grey with gold/white flecking in her wings. plus a few other hens. I have been looking for an ee roo for about a month now [​IMG] I hope you find him a great home.

3. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    I have one of those! Mine is named Cinnabun. I would SoooooOOOOOoOoooo take him off your hands if I were closer. Lo Siento.

4. Rachel's Hobby Hatchery

Rachel's Hobby Hatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    North West Michagan
    how far are you willing to drive to drop him off? Lansing? i live near Travers City and I would take him. he is very pretty. OH, only if he gets along with other roosters and ducks that are smaller than he is. LMK, Rachel
    PS. He is very pretty!

5. shelleyb1969

Rachel's Hobby Hatchery :

how far are you willing to drive to drop him off? Lansing? i live near Travers City and I would take him. he is very pretty. OH, only if he gets along with other roosters and ducks that are smaller than he is. LMK, Rachel
    PS. He is very pretty!

Since I'm giving him away for free, I'm not willing to drive more than 15 miles to meet someone for pick up. Sorry, but I can't see spending a boatload in gas money to get rid of a free rooster. [​IMG]

6. Rachel's Hobby Hatchery

Rachel's Hobby Hatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    North West Michagan
    yea, that makes sence.

7. SkyWarrior

SkyWarrior Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Wilds of Montana
    Love your roo. Wish he could come to Montana. I have 6 lovely EE girls would would love to meet him![​IMG]

8. shelleyb1969

Quote:I bet HE would love Montana! [​IMG]

9. chickenlady08

chickenlady08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    [​IMG] Oh how I wish he could come to live in Virginia. He is absolutely beautiful. My 4 EE girls would adore him as would I. Hope you find him a home.

10. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Gosh he is SO beautiful!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by