Free in OH Bantam Buff Brahma Trio (Pickup only)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 4-H chicken mom, Apr 22, 2009.

1. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    I have a Rooster and 2 hens that I would like to find a good home for. My daughter will be going off to college this year and won't be showing them anymore, so I have decide to part with them so I can make room for some meat birds that will benefit me more. They are two yrs. old and the rooster is not mean. If you can provide a good home for them, you can have them. They do like being able to free range a lot.

[​IMG]

2. prinls

prinls Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Wish I were closer ![​IMG]

3. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Call Meyer. Order some chicks and then make a road trip! These are some pretty birds. [​IMG]

4. crittergal

crittergal Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2008
    Ohio
    What a pretty color! I love the hens, but I don't really need a rooster. . . let me know if you just want to move the hens. [​IMG]

5. ~*B*~

~*B*~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2008
    Ohio
    when do they need to be gone by?

6. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    I really hadn't set a time frame. I just need to make a place for some meat birds. If you are interested, but can't get them for a couple of weeks let me know.

7. prinls

prinls Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Harley's girl :

Quote:Call Meyer. Order some chicks and then make a road trip! These are some pretty birds. [​IMG]

Like I need encouragement. lol. I'm going up nort in June though.[​IMG]
    I have been thinking bout Meyer though since my meat chicks didn't work out.... But that wouldn't make sense with being so close to Mt. healthy.​

8. ~*B*~

~*B*~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2008
    Ohio
    we are still moving.
    but id you still have them after we are all
    settled i would love to take them for you.

9. KP

KP New Egg

Apr 26, 2009
    My son wants to show fancy chickens at the fair for 4-H. Are these still available? And how long can you hold on to them? (I cannot get there until end of May.)

10. bobdmann

bobdmann Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2009
    Chesterville O-H-I-O
    Hi we're new to the forum.I seen your post and would love to get these chickens/rooster for my two children.My daughter slready shows rabbits but my son would like to show something more boyish(he says:lol:).I could pike them up this weekend.we live way out in the country on six acres(chesterville).we have a coop that is fenced in (very wide area).Please let us know.
    thank you.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by