Free in PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cactuswilly, Apr 4, 2008.

1. cactuswilly

cactuswilly New Egg

May 5, 2007
    One white Araucana roo. He's one year old and rumpless but no tuffs. Also have his son who's half buff silky if you want him. He's rumpless to with a beard.

2. TundraChick

TundraChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2007
    West Viriginia
    Where in PA?

3. cactuswilly

cactuswilly New Egg

May 5, 2007
    Northeast by Scranton .

4. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Picture?

5. cactuswilly

cactuswilly New Egg

May 5, 2007
    I'll try. Not sure if I can. If you look at Jody's web site (HINKJC) he's the son of the white one she has there. Carbon copy of him. He's really a good rooster, just have 4 of them. Tom

6. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Oh, thanks.. Mine are actually from Jody too, I was looking for some different blood. [​IMG]

7. cactuswilly

cactuswilly New Egg

May 5, 2007
    I think he's the son. I got him from Jody and he was on the site at the time. (Don't want to start something with Jody). Got some cool chickens from her.

8. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    are you willing to ship both of them

9. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Quote:I agree, I have gotten great birds from her! Like I said I was looking for different bloodlines to add to the birds I got from her. Thanks anyway. [​IMG]

10. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

cactuswilly, you didnt get one posted from the web site. We still have all the birds posted on are site. There is one that i sold to a Nice Lady up in MI that is in the one pic.

You must have bought chicks or eggs from us maybe even started birds.

Bet that silkie/araucana cross looks pretty neat, Id like to see a pic of him if you can post some.. [​IMG]

Charlie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by