1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Free Japanese Bantam rooster central WV

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by PharmGirl, Sep 29, 2013.

1. PharmGirl

PharmGirl Chirping

May 8, 2012
    Weston, WV
    I need to sadly regime sweet rooster Daril. My RIR rooster Cogburn has decided our home is not big enough for both of them and he is beating him up. I live in central WV. He is a very sweet rooster semi tame he stays close to the house and will eat cracked corn from your hand.
    [​IMG]

2. PharmGirl

PharmGirl Chirping

May 8, 2012
    Weston, WV
    Wow auto correct! I need to rehome Daril not regime!

3. mountainlady

mountainlady Hatching

Oct 14, 2013
    Does he still need a home? We live near Charleston and would love to give him a good home.

4. PharmGirl

PharmGirl Chirping

May 8, 2012
    Weston, WV
    So Sorry! he actually got a new home with his own flock of hens the same I night I created this post. He was a great little rooster. I hope you can find one they are very sweet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: