Free...Just pay shipping....Jersey Giants.....

Country Living Farm

Songster
10 Years
Apr 18, 2009
Florida
My Jersey Giant rooster has finally figures out his reason for life. I took out the past rooster about 2.5 3 weeks or so ago and put him in. He has been busy. My incubators are full so I can not test fertility right now or I would and I need to kow before I start selling the eggs. I have 10 hens and the one rooster.

If you want these eggs, just pay shipping of 10.00 and I will send you what is layed tomorrow. I get anywhere between 6-10 eggs a day. I prefer to send at least 8 but I am at the will of the girls. If for some reason I do not get 6, I will ship out on Tuesday. So the eggs would be from Sun and Mon. Here in Florida the weather is all over the board so the ladies sometimes get confused...

I do not have pictures of them yet. Some have the yellow feet, some do not, but they were hatchery stock and not all hatchery stock have yellow feet. Just wanted to put that in their.

Tried to PM you but your message box is full. Sent you an email. I would really like a few of these guys!
smile.png

They are Black. I have had lots of replies to this. First person to hit the BIN gets them. Not sure when I will do another batch.

Tks

Back
Top Bottom