1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free Lavender Silkie Cockerels and roo NY/Ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Oct 31, 2011.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I have 2 lavender silkies and one roo that need good homes. most are about 5 months old one is about 1.1 years old and is a proven breeder.

This year I hatched out 3 times as many boys then girls so I am trying to not have to process them.

all have different good qualities.

Just send me a PM with what type you would like. I can fit 2 in a box if you like.

Shipping in new horizon box express is $55 it is $65 for 2

can not ship to Ohio

lav cock 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lav cock 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

roo he is just finishing his molt and his crest is full of pinfeathers. he has a deep rich lav color.

[​IMG]

2. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    I wish you shipped! [​IMG] I would love to take them all. [​IMG] very cute.

3. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:I do ship. [​IMG]

4. Luvducks

Luvducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Colorado
    Great job shipping too! I love my Porcelain Project pair I received last week! If my chicken bank was not empty I would take these guys too!

5. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Must have been a long night when I looked! [​IMG] I just came back to this thread. thought I had seen you didn't ship and pick up only. dang it!!!! I just bought some more eggs.
    I will definitely be looking back next weekend to see if you still have them. I will be drooling until then though.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by