Free Mallard ducklings may need home..

lucysducks11

Songster
Apr 9, 2016
I'm going to possibly need to find homes for some ducklings I am incubating that are due to hatch around Christmas. I ordered some eggs not thinking all 11 would be fertile as the fertility rate is only about 50% in mail order eggs. As of right now all the eggs are showing signs of a developing embryo, if progress continues I will have a few ( they will have to go to homes in 2) that need homes. I'm not willing to mail any ducklings so if you are in the Franklin TN area or surrounding area, within 25 miles or so and would be interested in giving them a home PLEASE let me know. I don't want to send them to anyone who doesn't have the proper environment to care for a duck. I have a ton of rescue ducks from people who purchased them at Easter and then didn't know how to care for them. I'm more than happy to keep all the ducklings but have 14 more call duck eggs I will be incubating soon as well and if they do as well as the Mallard eggs I will have 22 ducklings. I'm more than happy to give some away to good homes. If anyone is interested in possibly becoming an owner of them please let me know:)
Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom