Free [Md] Birchen Bantam roos & 1 standard WCBLUE polish roo

chickygirl2

Songster
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
upper marlboro. md
We have extras that will not be used for our breeding program. We are zip 20772 Upper Marlboro, Md
Thanks
smile.png

I am looking for Polish hens. Do you have any for sale? I am located in Westminster. Will pick them up from you.

I don't have any hens available, just babies and extra roos.

Polish Chickens, I will try to pm you a picture when I can get on the other computer where the photos are. Thanks, Patty

I'd like to see the photos of the babies. How old will they need to be before you can tell the sex?

We are working on setting up an additional coop area, so we could take younger chicks and keep them separate from the older birds for a while.
smile.png

Hi Chickadee,
I can get some pictures in the morning for you.It is hard for me to tell the sexes until the crest fills out. That can take some time.Generally, we sell the babies way before that happens as I post on Craigs List here and have a fair number of responses.

Polish Chickens, I have sent a pm to you. Thanks, Patty

********I guess I need to add that the extra roos are FOR PICK UP here in Upper Marlboro, Md unless you are willing to pay for shipping. I had not even thought someone might want me to pay to ship them a free rooster
hmm.png

Dear Chickygirl

Thanks for your response. I don't think we want to take the risk of getting a rooster in the bunch. I guess I need to keep looking.

Is there anyone out there in the Westminster area that has polish hens they want to sell? I will come to you to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom