1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FREE. MID MISSOURI. 2 D'UCCLES WITH CROSSBEAK at 8 weeks old. M&F.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by teddiliza, Jan 3, 2010.

1. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

2 d'uccles: 1 female porcelain pullet and 1 male mille fleur (both d'uccles) purchased from from Ideal Hatchery on Halloween. Very tame, pettable and good natured, but I won't be able to spend time with the upkeep or filing their beaks will need, and I don't want to use them for breeding in case it is a genetic crossbeak. Neither was born with it, it just showed up now that they are about 8 weeks old. I think either would make a good childs pet, since they have been handled almost daily. I could deliver if you are within an hour of Jefferson City. . MO. PM me or post reply to this ad. I will also post a Craigslist ad, but am not wanting them to be snake food, I'd rather just cull them if it came to that.

2. newarkrooster

newarkrooster Out Of The Brooder

Nov 16, 2007
    If you still have these, my brother in Fulton. is interested. He has three young children and they would be pets. They had chickens at their old house but the lady buying it said she wanted them so he left them with her.
    Thanks

3. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

Sent you a pm, Fulton is not far.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by