1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free My Peeps!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Chickengal505, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    In my hometown there is a chicken (DUHH [​IMG]) BUT!! she leads peaceful protests. She hangs out outside of KFC and Hardeys which are next to each other [​IMG] its so CUTE she was on the 6:00 news and i had to share. I'm worried about her diet though people think its funny to see her eat chicken nuggets and I bet she hasn't had a real home in a while :C But the little girl on the news was so pleased [​IMG]

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Funny - But Bad - [​IMG]

3. equinehugger3

equinehugger3 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2010
    That is pretty funny, but that's so sad. People feed her chicken nuggets? [​IMG] That's not good. How would they like it if someone feed them humans (bleck - [​IMG] ), and they unknowingly ate it!??!?! Think about that, people!

4. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    Quote:wonder what the chances are in catching her and giving her a flock to love??

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:wonder what the chances are in catching her and giving her a flock to love??

Heck - Who cares! I'd try!

6. Oboistonquack

Oboistonquack Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2010
    Maine
    I heard about this the other day. Made me want to go and catch her!

7. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by