FREE NARAGANSETT TURKEY TOM ~ HALF BLIND GOING TO BUTCHER 12-10-12

woodsedge

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 20, 2011
la rue, ohio
FREE Narragansett breeding turkey tom he is half blind (hes been like this since he hatched) he gets around fine. i just have too many and need to downsize. Be is a decent looking boy but i have two much nicer quality toms hell be sent to butcher next monday if not placed. I dont have a hen to go with him ( too many toms not enough hens which is another reason he must go). If interested please email [email protected] or pm me PICK UP ONLY!!! I also have his buddy ( he is a bronze turkey tom) for FREE BOTH MUST BE PICKED UP I WILL NOT MEET ANY ONE ( been stood up too many times, and im too busy if you want them bad enough youll come get him) PICS UPON REQUEST

what you can do is go onto craigslist and look for the free wooden playsets.The wooden frame for the swings is a start to make your chicken ark.

what you can do is go onto craigslist and look for the free wooden playsets.The wooden frame for the swings is a start to make your chicken ark.

1st of all i have know idea what you talking about ( chicken ark)
2ndly ive tried everything to sell him his time has come i no longer have money to feed a bird i cant show, id love to keep him around hes very sweet. But if no one will take the worst will happen

Back
Top Bottom