FREE NARRAGANSETT BREEDING TURKEY TOM ~ PICK UP ONLY~ GOING TO BUTCHER~

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by woodsedge, Dec 5, 2012.

1. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    FREE Narragansett breeding turkey tom he is half blind (hes been like this since he hatched) he gets around fine. i just have too many and need to downsize. Be is a decent looking boy but i have two much nicer quality toms hell be sent to butcher next monday if not placed. I dont have a hen to go with him ( too many toms not enough hens which is another reason he must go). If interested please email [email protected] or pm me PICK UP ONLY!!!

2. wantbantams

wantbantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2012
    I wish that we were closer. It is almost a 2 hour drive, but I would love that bird. I like to rescue handicap animals! If you would be willing to meet halfway then I would take him with a heartbeat!

3. woodsedge

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    I dont have time to meet anyone i work 10 hr days. Ive had people come from out of state just to get free birds unfortunately it comes down to how much you want the bird

4. woodsedge

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    If i had time id meet you but with work and then work on the farm im lucky to get in the house before 10 at night

5. Do you have any photos of him?

6. lisarae

lisarae New Egg

Apr 6, 2013
    Where is he?

7. katti perry

katti perry Out Of The Brooder

Jan 9, 2013
    are you the farm here in ohio ? if so how close to delaware ? would he be a good 4-h bird or is blindness a disqualification?

8. katti perry

katti perry Out Of The Brooder

Jan 9, 2013
    i would consider coming to get him

9. jlkreisher059

jlkreisher059 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2013
    North Baltimore, Ohio
    Let me know if you still have him. I can make arrangements to come get the Tom

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by