FREE!! PEKIN PAIR, MUSCOVY mallard CROSS PAIR & SILVER BOBWHITE QUAIL PAIR ~DOWNSIZING~

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by woodsedge, Mar 11, 2012.

1. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    ANY REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED FOR THE DUCKS NEED TO DOWNSIZE ASAP

I have a 2008 pair of white pekins, they are NOT to be used for meat as they are too old, and have been our pets for 4 years. The hen is currently laying and you may do as you please with her eggs and offspring. We have been debating about selling them for a few months now, and they have now (after4 yrs) learned how to get out of their fenced area and are tring to breed with my show winning runner ducks. This is the reason we have decided to part with them, they are both very well tempered and LOVE to be sprayed with the hose.NO SHIPPING THESE DUCKS ARE BIG!!! They are used to all kinds of poultry they run with our turkeys, geese, muscovy mixed ducks, and guineas in our horse field. And are used to dogs running, barking etc. and all sorts of sounds. FREE

I also have a 2011 pair of Wild mallard muscovy mix ducks we have decided to sell, they are currently running with the pekins and they too have learned how to get out of the pen. Since they are muscovy crosses (THEORY) is they cant reproduce so we arent so worried about them cross breeding with our runners, as wed like them to stay with the pekins. We are keeping a hen (theres a trio) just beacuse they are soo beautiful, and well use any eggs we get out of her for noodles. FREE

I also have a 2011 pair of silver bobwhite quail im asking $20 FIRM for them

NO SHIPPING ON THE DUCKS SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE FOR THE QUAIL for more info or pics go to the sale barn of our website www.woodsedgeanimalfarm.net or email [email protected]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  2. Abacus

Abacus Out Of The Brooder

:( Why is it no one ever lives near me!!! I would take the ducks but I am in Virginia :(

3. slink1211

slink1211 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2012
    Shelbyville, Indiana
    I was thinking the same thing and I live in Indiana! [​IMG]

4. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    My brother lives in angola indiana and my mother would like to visit hime. So we could meet you in angola some time. If this is possible please let me know

5. slink1211

slink1211 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2012
    Shelbyville, Indiana
    Hi, I live in se central Indiana, south of Indianapolis, in Shelbyville. We were so excited until we looked at the map............it is closer for us to come to your house. Sorry, if you were coming my way I would defiantly meet you somewhere. But with gas at 4, I couldn't talk my husband into it. I do have a beautiful farm, I think. And already have a pair of Pekins whom we love and would love to have your mixed set too. I do so hope you are able to find someone. If you come toward Cincy or Richmond Indiana, let me know!

Tracy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by