1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

free pet emergency stickers for your home

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ams3651, Jan 24, 2009.

1. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
  2. eaganchickens

eaganchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2008
    Eagan,MN
    thanks![​IMG]

3. PitterPaws

PitterPaws Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Sent for mine! Thanks [​IMG]

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

First I'm not saying what I'm about to, to upset anyone. I have 6 housecats and 1 housedog plus all my outside critters. You would be hard pressed to find a bigger animal lover than me.

Ok...that said, I would never put those stickers up in my house. I once was offered some stickers like that. I turned them down because I could never ask another human being to go into a burning building to save my pets. I couldn't forgive myself if someone died doing that.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  5. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    my cousins husband is on our fire department, he wouldnt risk his life for my dog but the sticker would make them aware I have a dog if its possible to get her out or if she is wondering around outside. To each his own, its a free sticker to those who want it. Besides it also comes with a magnet with the pet poison control number on it, if it should ever be needed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by