Free polish hen New Jersey

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Kcoop, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Kcoop

Kcoop New Egg

Jan 17, 2014
    I have a beautiful white crested blue polish chicken who I have had to separate from my other hens because they pick on her. I am looking for someone who may want a unique chicken and would like to give her a new home. I am in central jersey. If you re interested I can get a picture.

Thanks!

2. chickenlver2013

chickenlver2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

Can you ship to Tennessee? If so I'm interested. If not that's ok because I understand that it's pretty far.

3. Yes, Please I am very interested in her. We have 6 acres and we have 3 other polish hens. They are all very friendly and we don't have a rooster so they will be fine! :) My hens are very welcoming. Please post a picture of her! I like in Ohio.

4. Kcoop

Kcoop New Egg

Jan 17, 2014
    [​IMG]
    This is "BamBam" I believe she is a Hen, but has never laid an egg....

5. Kcoop

Kcoop New Egg

Jan 17, 2014
    Thanks for your interest but I dont think I'd feel comfortable shipping all the way to Tennessee

6. I live in ohio. Will that be okay?

7. maran man

maran man Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2012
    I'm in West Virginia if thats any better and she be with a FFA flock of Polish at our High School.

8. BelleFarm

BelleFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2013
    Kingwood, New Jersey
    I live in Frenchtown, NJ and I would be interested in a polish hen. I got two chicks over the spring who both turned out to be roosters, and I will be rehoming one but I'd love to have a hen to go with the second

9. Sherrillk

Sherrillk Out Of The Brooder

Jul 27, 2012
    Hi. I'm logansgirls mom and wanted to confirm that we are happy to come to you and give her a caring home. We love our girls and have quite the small, happy flock. Thanks for considering us as a possible home for BamBam.

Best to you and yours, Sherrill

10. Kcoop

Kcoop New Egg

Jan 17, 2014
    Thank you everyone for your very nice offers of wonderful homes for this little chicken. She did go to a new home. I just wanted to say thanks for all the generosity.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by