Free Poultry Small Animal Swap Meet Saturday 25 September

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by familybruin, Sep 24, 2010.

1. familybruin

familybruin New Egg

Oct 26, 2009
    FREE TO ALL BUYERS SELLERS TRADERS AND TO THE ENTIRE PUBLIC FREE

NO SET UP FEES

Tractor Supply Company
    2040 Martin Luther King Jr Blv
    Paris, KY 40361-1265

There will be a poultry small animal swap meet Saturday 25 September from 8:a.m. - 12 noon, if it rains call as we still may have it if not raining at TSC(Iget there at 730am). I have fliers posted in Tractor Supply. I have passed out over 150 flyers the last 2 weeks at my other swap meets. We had 31 sellers show up last month to sale, several sellers made a lot of money and were sold out by 10am. There was a big market for turkeys and big stock chickens. The swap was a huge success and there were alot of customers The location will be in the parking lot of the Tractor Supply Company located on the Paris bypass. HERE IS THE BONUS, TRACTOR SUPPLY IS GIVING ALL SELLERS 10% OFF ALL PURCHASES THAT DAY TILL 1 PM. That is right you the seller will get 10% off your purchases on Saturday 25 September from 8am till 1pm. You can contact me Rodney L Bruin at (859)298-5273. This WILL BE a nice swap meet. This is a great location with plenty of potential customers from the busy shopping area and it is convenient for everyone to find. There is plenty of space for parking and plenty of space for sellers. Come on out, support your local Tractor Supply and your local farmers/hobbyists" lets make a deal." If you are selling, trading or buying, bring your chickens, ducks, peacocks, pheasants, pigeons, doves, roosters, eggs, chicks, hens, bantams, banty, goose, geese, gosling, rabbits, doe, buck, baby goats, grown goats, billy, nanny, game chickens, quail or anything else I forgot to mention. PASS THE WORD AROUND POULTRY SMALL ANIMAL SWAP TRADE MEET AT THE TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY SATURDAY 25 SEPTEMBER 8AM TILL NOON. Hope to see you there!!!
    If you know where the Wal-Mart is in Paris, the TSC is just past it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by