Free! Pure Ameraucana chicks - black, blue and lavender split

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickFila, Jun 1, 2010.

1. ChickFila

ChickFila Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    I hatched 10 black and blue Ameraucana chicks on May 5. I don't need roos, so I am offering all boys for free to good homes.
    They are pure Ameraucanas, not EEs. These chicks are from show quality parents, not from hatchery birds.
    Also have lavender split roos (same age), they are from lavender roos (from John Blehm) and black hens. So these lavender split will produce some lavender color chicks if bred to lavender (chicks will be 50% lavender, 50% split) or split (25% lavender, 50% split, 25% black).
    by the end of June, they will be 8 weeks old and ready to leave here. By that time, I will be sure how many roos are available for each color.
    I am taking the list now, so send me PM with your name, phone number and address, and let me know which color and how many you want. I will reserve the chicks for first come, first serve basis.
    All these boys are for free, and pick-up preferred from Columbia, Maryland. If need shipping, I need to charge shipping cost and box cost.
    Please feel free to send PM if you have any questions.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by