FREE Purebred BBRed OEGB Rooster 2 years old - just North of Nashville

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spudchild, Apr 20, 2008.

1. spudchild

spudchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Nashville
    I need to find a new home for Sunshine asap. Here's the deal, he has been very calm, and friendly, but suddenly started acting very aggresively towards Rocky our other Roo. Rocky is super friendly, and our favorite. He's very docile, loves to be petted and picked up. Well, yesterday Sunshine attacked him badly, and one of his eyes is now swollen. We know we have to choose between the two, and for us, the choice is easy--it has to be Rocky who stays.

Sunshine is show quality. We bought him from a breeder in South Carolina who showed him, and he has won awards. He is of course dubbed forw show, and we've sold many of his offspring to other people who show, and have heard good things about their performance. I paid $75 for him, but I'm willing to just give him away to a good home.

Please call 615-752-7267. Ask for Joel...We're in Whites Creek, just north of Nashville, in Davidson County.

2. spudchild

spudchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Nashville
    Sunshine has been re-homed. He is going to a nice farm, where he can be top in the pecking order. Rocky is already doing better. We got terramycin from tractor supply for his eye, and it is helping a lot.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by