Free purina 5$ off 2 bags coupon

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by superchemicalgirl, Aug 30, 2010.

1. superchemicalgirl

superchemicalgirl HEN PECKED

Jan 10, 2010
    Vacationland, Maine
    It's that time again...
    Up for grabs is one free "buy two 50lb bags get 5$ off total purchase" coupon for purina poultry feed. It expires 12.31.10.

Please PM me if interested and I'll mail it out. I only have one this time, but will be posting again next month.

FYI - I switched from Purina back to Blue Seal so I don't need/want these coupons anymore.

2. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    pm'd ya![​IMG]

3. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Awwwwwwwwww, I'm 1 PM short. Those are great coupons. Maybe I can get 1 next time. Thanks for the post.

4. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Great idea to post the coupons that you don't need. You just gave me an idea. I get a lot of Purina horse coupons and I will post them as I get them. Thanks for the idea.

5. bigstack

bigstack Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Texarkana, TX
    will you post on this thread for the chick feed coupon or a new one?

6. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Would be a good idea if we had a coupon trade/swap/giveaway section.

7. superchemicalgirl

Jan 10, 2010
    Vacationland, Maine
    I had 7 (I think) to give away last month - had been saving them up for awhile. I got almost no response then to my post! This months is taken, but will post again on a new thread when I get more. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  8. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    This is a great idea! How do you get these coupons to begin with? I'm new to the part-time farming thing; did not know they had coupons for chickens!

9. superchemicalgirl

Jan 10, 2010
    Vacationland, Maine
    I get these from the "Poultry Press" publication which is pretty much worthless unless you're a breeder and doesn't even have pretty color photos for those of us that aren't breeders. There's one in each issue.

You can also sign up at http://www.poultrynutrition.com/CONTACTUS/default.aspx and they'll periodically send you coupons.

The last place to check is your feed dealer - mine had coupons in Spring to go along with their "Chick Days"

10. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    Thanks! I just checked out the link and am patiently waiting for my coupons as we speak...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by