FREE Rabbit in Central Indiana

mick&cori

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 26, 2011
Central Indiana
Hi!

I have a rabbit (He's white with gray spots and red eyes). My son wanted a rabbit so bad for his birthday, so we purchased him at RK almost 1 year ago to the day. (Aug 15 2010). My son is not home very often because of sports, other family obligations, etc. I would be willing to GIVE this rabbit to someone who can spend time with him, play with him, hold him, or even just give him another rabbit friend to play with. Because he's only gets attention a few times a day, and doesn't get picked up or held, I'm afraid he will become grouchy. I do NOT want him to become a meal. I will give whoever wants him, and is willing to come pick him up, his original cage for transportation (came with the "bunny starter kit" from Tractor Supply) as he currently is occupying my chick cage. I will also give all the food I have, hay, water bottle, and hay & food bin.

My questions are:
1. Should I list him on Craigslist?
2. Is there a place here that I can list him - and make sure that he's "free but must be picked up"?
3. Any suggestions?

I'm more than happy to take pictures of him and post him!

Thanks!

HELLO, IM LOOKING FOR A FREE RABBIT PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK , I LIVE IN FORT WAYNE, IND . SEND APICTURE IN MY EMAIL SO I CAN SEE THE BUNNY KINGTARITA@ YAHOO.COM . THANK U... PLEASE RESPOND IF U STILL HAVE THE BUNNY.

Back
Top Bottom