*FREE rescued chickens * now they need homes in KY

turtleblossom

Songster
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
Kentucky
I have a variety of chickens available that I just rescued. I have the following: Buckeyes, Dominiques, Delawares, buff rocks. These are mostly roos intended for meat. They are 10 wks old and FREE FREE FREE. Also some hens of the above breeds, Ameraucana bantams and silver laced wyandotts. All are healthy, I can dust any birds destined for pets.
SOMEONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP AND ADOPT A FEW BIRDS!

I'm not nearby, but what part of Kentucky are you in? I'm sure that will help in finding some new homes for them. Good luck!

I am in Shelbyville, which is about 30 min from Louisville and 40 min from Lex. I have a friend who just threw his back out and can no longer care for the chickens. They are not neglected, but they do need a new home ASAP.

Do you have any poullets or hens? I will probly take all of them off your hands. Due to some very unfortunate events i lost all but one of my hens, and if i dont get more soon my rooster will kill the only hen i have left. If you do, what breeds? How can i contact you?

I have friends in Flemingsburg who keep roos to free range after their cattle for pest control. They have an organic farm. I will call them to see if they want them. If so I will come get them. I guess I should ask how many you have so I can give them the details.

Tom

Quote:
How quickly do they have to be gone? I could pick up a couple HENS or PULLETS each of the Ameraucanas and/or Wyandottes and/or Dominiques, but I could NOT take them for a few weeks yet. Let me know, thanks!

Quote:
She already posted that info. She's in Shelbyville, more or less between Louisville and Lexington.

Back
Top Bottom