Free rescued rabbit (pics), $50 for hutch, Portland OR

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by den10hens, May 30, 2007.

1. den10hens

den10hens Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2007
    Portland, Oregon
    My neighbor is a very kind hearted soul. She took in this rabbit because the local humane society is full of them right now. She bought and built the hutch new, about $150.00. She just wants to find a good home for the rabbit and to sell the hutch with it for $50.00.

We are in Portland Oregon and need someone local to pick up the rabbit and the hutch. She will not ship.

Reply to this thread if you are interested, I'll monitor and pass info on to my neighbor.

Thanks! Pics below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SL King

SL King New Egg

Nov 11, 2014
    I would be interested in this rabbit and hutch for 50.
    Is the rabbit outside at this point in its cage?

Thanks,
    Sunshine
    503-819-8900 (text please)

3. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Wow. 7-year-old zombie thread.

4. SL King

SL King New Egg

Nov 11, 2014
    What does that mean?

5. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    That means that the first post in this thread was made 7 years ago. In the blue bar at the top of each post is its origination date, in this case, 5/30/07. I'm afraid that you are most likely wasting your time on this one - most rabbits don't live that long. I don't know why your browser is bringing up such ancient threads, but the date will be on the thread on most forums; checking to make sure the thread is recent before posting on it will probably save you some time.[​IMG]

6. howfunkyisurchicken

howfunkyisurchicken Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2011
    Tn
    I'm guilty of bringing a few zombie threads back to life, it a happens. I have to say, I'm really surprised no one ever responded to this though! The rabbit is super cute and the hutch is very nice, it was a good deal. Maybe the OP got lots of PMs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by