FREE roo in kansas please someone take him befor he has to go to......

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by americana-chick, Jan 2, 2009.

1. americana-chick

americana-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    the slatter house! i would rather not but if no one will take him i will have to.... anyone in or near kansas??
    I have too many roosters and this one tends to think he is in charge and starts fights. he was just in a fight and i cleaned up his woonds and everything so he is just fine. i really need to find him a home fast to protect my other roosters and prevent anything to happen to my hens! he really is a great rooster to people and hens, and this is the first time he has started a fight and it kills me but if anyone is willing to drive to my house and pick him up he is FREE! i really want him to go to someone who will keep him as a pet and not cull him. thanks!
    ~Bri
    [​IMG]
    Name: Crow
    Breed: either a black sex link or some other type of mutt.

thank you so much!
    ~Bri

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  2. americana-chick

Jun 18, 2008
    he just isnt getting treated right by the other roosters either. his tail (if with propper care and no pecking by other chickens) would get farely long at least a foot or so. i would suggest if you are willing to take him make sure he is an only rooster or is in a seperate pen then other roosters. he truely is great just doesnt do well with other roosters.

3. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    just curious.... what kind is he?

4. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Where are you in KS, I am in MO! I need a good roo! He is beauuutiful!!!

5. americana-chick

Jun 18, 2008
    he is either a black sex link or some other type. and i am close to MO! PM me!

6. americana-chick

Jun 18, 2008
    no one?

7. Fudgie

I would love him but I don't get to KC very often and with gas prices URGH!!

8. americana-chick

Jun 18, 2008
    Quote:havnt the gas prices gone down? oh well, i really hope you can take him. he REALLY needs to go now. otherwise i have to sell him to a person who will just kill and eat him. [​IMG]

9. Fudgie

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] quit that!!!!! Now you are pulling on my heartstrings! Where in KS are you exactly?

OH and I see on your BYC page that you have pet hermit crabs wanna trade some chickens for some more? I have one baseball sized one and about 5-6 others.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
  10. americana-chick

Jun 18, 2008
    its ok if you dont want him. i will try and find him a new owner befor i make a rash desision of selling him to someone that will kill him. we actually already talked to the person and he said he would give me 2 dollars for the bird. but i dont want money i just want him to go to a good home. i will pm you with info.
    ~Bri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by