1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free Rooster-NY, PA, NJ area- pick up only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GardenGirl, Mar 18, 2009.

1. GardenGirl

GardenGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

I hope I'm in the right spot. Never done this before.

I regretably have to re-home my lovely mutt roo, Feather Butt. I have raised him since he was 1 - 2 mos old. He is here with his brother and unfortunately the 2 of them can't come to an agreement as to who is top roo here. They are also tearing up the hens since there are only 3 at the moment. I don't think the 6 we will be adding is going to make it any better. I hate to give him up, he is sweet, but his brother is my son's favorite, so Feather Butt is the one to go. I would like to see him go to a good home where he will live out his days, please don't eat him. [​IMG]
    I am located on the NY, PA, NJ border near Port Jervis, NY. Anyone have a home for him?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ThePolishPrincess

ThePolishPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

We're having a bit of a roo conflict also, which is sad because we're so close to you. I hope you find him a good home. I wish I could help you out. [​IMG]

3. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    I wish I could convince my mom to let me have him... I'm not really too far away, and he's gorgeous! What breed is he?

4. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:He's definitely has some silkie in him. [​IMG] Look at that crest and comb!

5. GardenGirl

GardenGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

We were told he was part silkie. We also think RIR may be mixed in just because of the color. His brother is black and white, kind of like a SLW. They could have EE because of all the color combos all the chicks had we were able to choose from when we got them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by