Free rooster

I think that’s fine. All roosters have one favourite hen and keep on trying to mate with her. As long as his not aggressive to you or severely hurting your hen, you should keep him. Maybe look into a hen saddle.

I think that’s fine. All roosters have one favourite hen and keep on trying to mate with her. As long as his not aggressive to you or severely hurting your hen, you should keep him. Maybe look into a hen saddle.
The Hen is missing a lot of lower back feathers. I ordered a saddle on amazon. Hopefully that will help. Thank you.

I am in desperate need of a rooster I have 8 chickens and they fight ALL THE TIME NOW, someone suggested getting a rooster so I thought I would give it a try if he was still available, I would love to have him, where are u located?

I am in desperate need of a rooster I have 8 chickens and they fight ALL THE TIME NOW, someone suggested getting a rooster so I thought I would give it a try if he was still available, I would love to have him, where are u located?
Braintree, MA

Back
Top Bottom