FREE ROOSTERS! 1 WC Chocolate Polish and 1 Blue Weaten EE Roo.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, Aug 25, 2010.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    Do Not Bid, But email or call me for info!!!
    The blue weaten in the picture below is the one available and the WC Chocolate in the second pic is available. These pictures were taken over a month ago and both are older now and the WC Chocolate definately looks more like a Roo now... These Roos are free. Shipping is available if needed. Send zipcode if you want a shipping qoute. Or you can call me to make arrangments to come pick them up...
    I also have chicks available for $4 each and hens available for $15 each... Thanks, Tina 816-293-5155
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    You're sure the one in the last pic is a roo? It looks very hen-ish in that picture. [​IMG]

How much would shipping be for that one and the 3 wc black hens you have in your other listing?

3. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    That Polish is a girl [​IMG] By the size it is in the picture, it should already have "wild" crest feathers if it was a boy!

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:That's what I thought, the crest is too 'perfect' [​IMG] Very pretty though, still wouldn't mind having it. In the OP the 'seller' said it looks much more roo-ish now though [​IMG]

To the OP, got any new pics? [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by