free roosters in cornish New Hampshire - frizzle cochin, silkie serama mix, frizzle mix, barred rock

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by angelobutter, Aug 6, 2013.

1. angelobutter

angelobutter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2010
    Cornish NH
    free roosters- I would prefer they went to pet homes but beggars can't be choosers so if you are going to eat them please don't tell me about it. ( I raised all these guys from chicks and hand feed them each morning) One frizzle mix is possibly a female- never seen him/her crow or pretend fight with the other boys. also the barred rock mix might be a girl, havent heard him/her crow but i have seen it fluff its neck feathers up to one of the boys so who knows. three islandic boys who are just the most handsome roosters I have seen in a while, and a lf mottled frizzle cochin rooster who I have named "mud" hence his diry feathers- if he can find dirt to roll in he will. and my favorite is a little silkie x serama mix and he just thinks he is king of the world! located in cornish NH

"Frizz" a mix from my yard

[​IMG]

all 7 of them together
    [​IMG]

the Islandics names are Charon, Nix and Hydra after Pluto's moons
    [​IMG]

Barred rock mix from my yard- "ezio"
    [​IMG]

lf mottled frizzle cochin "mud"
    [​IMG]

"Macho" silkie serama mix
    [​IMG]

2. MurphysBYC

MurphysBYC Out Of The Brooder

How loud is Macho?

3. angelobutter

angelobutter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2010
    Cornish NH
    out of all the new boys he is the most vocal- but that being said he really only crows when my adult roo's get him riled up. in the morning and again usually after lunchtime.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by