Free Roosters need a new home

DillardHome

Songster
12 Years
Sep 2, 2009
Claxton, GA
I have 4 roosters and do not want to stress out my 5 hens, so I am needing to find new homes for 2 of my roosters. When we purchased these they were too young to determine the sex. I really hate to let them go but I don't want them to hurt each other and/or overwhelm the hens. I am not sure of the breed, any ideas? Would anyone like to adopt them or one? I really do not know their ages, we've had them since August 16, 2009 and we were told they were only a couple months old then. They are definately at the mating age now. I would really like if these guys could find a home from a BYC member versus another site because I want them to go to a good home. Free.
I am requesting pick up only, located in Claxton, Georgia.

40434_019_2.jpg

40434_006.jpg

Awww thanks. I really hate to have to let them go but like I said in my post I don't want any fighting or stressed out women running around..
smile.png
It would probably be easier if you did Mapquest. Claxton is an hour west of Savannah. But considering where you are I'm not sure, try Mapquest to get an idea. I just did from city of Jacksonville to here (Claxton) is 2 hours 41 minutes. Please let me know
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom