1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free Roosters to good home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by MillersFarm, Apr 19, 2017.

1. MillersFarm

MillersFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2016
    Lewiston NY
    Hi, i know this is a long shot but i live on a lil' hobby farm with way to many roosters, and so were trying everything we can to get these guys a new home with there own flock! if your interested just pm me, there all free and have great personalities, there not aggressive and show no signs of aggression, if you already have a rooster they'll probably fight for a short time but they all pretty much wusses. Here are some pics if you want some more pictures i could snap a few better quality photos. If you want to ask any questions ask away!

[​IMG]
    These two are Jerry and Dilbert, Both are Jersey Giants and are great together. They never fight and get along great with each other
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is Toby
    Another Jersey Giant. Hes absolutely Gorgeous and is a great rooster, always keeping an eye out for his hens and predators and isnt at all aggressive

[​IMG]

Here are a couple of our younger roosters, (Easter Eggers) there all very sweet, our youngest daughter always spends her time with them, If you are interested in one of these guys but are two young then we can hold on to them a little longer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. izzybe3

izzybe3 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2016
    Erwin ,TN
    Their so beautiful! i wish i could take them!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by