Free roosters - Yamhill Co., Oregon

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sunshynnn, Jan 10, 2010.

1. sunshynnn

sunshynnn Out Of The Brooder

I have three free roosters:

One Silver Spangled Hamburg, hatched 07/05/09 - This guy was the 'free rare chick' in a Murray McMurray hatchery shipment. He's bright & active and likes the ladies (a lot).

Two unidentified roosters, hatched 09/03/09. These boys were inadvertently included in a brown layer chick assortment from Murray McMurray hatchery. I sure won't get any eggs from these guys!

These are free to pickup. We live approximately 5 miles from Sheridan (southwest of McMinnville). Call 971.237.0464 Mon-Fri 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or email [email protected] for more information. I'll reply to this listing with photos of the three, and a link to an online photo album. I can't seem to figure out how to either provide a link to the album in this photo, or more than one photo.

Thanks for looking.

Janine

2. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    Hmmm....how do you auction free roosters? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  3. sunshynnn

Here are some photos of the roosters:

[​IMG]
    This is the Silver Spangled Hamburg. He's not a large rooster, tho he is only 6 month old.

[​IMG]
    I have not identified the breed for this fellow, who is about 4 months old.

[​IMG]
    Four month old unidentified rooster.

4. Julie_A

Julie_A Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Brewton, Ala.
    #2 reminds me of my Welsummer

5. Namble

Namble Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2009
    North Florida
    32 is a blue laced red wyandotte roo and #3 is a Easter egger rooster. I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

6. sunshynnn

Thanks to all for your input on the breeds. They were given away to a local fellow, and found a good home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by