1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free roosters

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by svfarm, May 31, 2015.

1. svfarm

svfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2015
    I have some roosters that I need to rehome. I have a bantam that My sister got at an auction that I cannot keep. I have three 3 1/2- 4 month old production red roosters that I sadly cannot keep. They aren't mean. They barely even have standoffs with each other. But I already decided to keep my asian blue roo chick.
    If I can't find homes for those four soon, I will have to bring them to the local auction.
    My last boy, for now, that I would like to find a home for is a black and gold bantam mix that I got from a friend as a chick last year. He is a great rooster. Stays with his girls. He's not big on being handled but he won't go after you. Almost every egg I incubate is fertile (he's the only one with the hens).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Morning

Morning Out Of The Brooder

Ahem. Who doesn't have roosters to re-home. I have a flock of five and two are cockerels.
    If you find someone who just loves roosters, let us know.

3. ladycat

ladycat Chillin' With My Peeps

Have you advertised on Craig's List? When I list free roosters on there, they're gone right away.

4. svfarm

May 10, 2015
    I will not post animals on Craigslist anymore due to issues I had when I posted bucklings

5. svfarm

May 10, 2015
    My black and gold boy I am willing to keep around for a little while longer. At least until my asian blue gets big

6. jssmrmm

jssmrmm New Egg

Mar 10, 2016
    Where are you located? My son wants a pet rooster so bad.

7. Lfrog

Lfrog New Egg

Mar 12, 2016
    I have a beautiful free rooster needs a new home forked river new jersey [​IMG]

8. liam beatty

liam beatty New Egg

Mar 30, 2016
    If you still have them I would love to have roosters at my house at least one. I live in Monkton ,VT 604 Rotax Road in the yellow house

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by