FREE Serama Frizzled Pairs-Last chance before PO stops shipping birds!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by juliette2009, Jun 27, 2010.

1. juliette2009

juliette2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Wadmalaw Island, SC
    I have 4 Frizzled Serama Cockeral Pairs available, with your choice of a smooth laying Serama pullet/hen! Each pair is FREE for pickup or shipping, $50 for a cockeral, $60.00 for a pair. I will not be shipping out any more birds until September...The Post Office is due to stop accepting all live birds for shipment until the fall, because of the high temperatures! I am very short of space here, and need desperately to find homes for these birds...They are very friendly and will eat from your hand! Oatmeal flakes are their favorite treat! The boys are all currently living together, no animosity, but I know that will change the older they get. You can choose from any of the pullets/hens listed, your choice! Here are more pictures and videos...http://www.pixiechickens.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dsc_8690a.jpg

This is a great opportunity, don't pass this up! Mating a frizzled serama to a smooth serama will give you offspring that are half frizzled, half smooth feathered.

Thanks for looking!

Juliette

UPDATE:
    Until my For Sale page is updated this evening, I just wanted to mention that the following birds have found new homes and are no longer available...

Cockeral #2, Cockeral #3, Partridge, Buffy, Dolly

SECOND UPDATE:
    I am pleased to announce that all my frizzled cockerals have found new homes...[​IMG]...Thank you so much to everyone who adopted my birds...It means a lot to me to know that they all went to caring people with an interest in poultry!

Thanks once again!!! [​IMG] I can't figure out how to pull this ad, so I thought this the next best thing...

Juliette

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by