FREE Seramas, Silkied & Frizzled

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by juliette2009, Jun 16, 2010.

1. juliette2009

juliette2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Wadmalaw Island, SC
    I am offering 3-month old frizzled serama cockerals and one silkied serama cockeral (5 months old and fertile), free to good homes! If you can't Pick Up, shipping is $50.00 for Express Overnight Delivery, NPIP certified. I am in desperate need of space here, with more babies on the way! My hatch rate has been phenomenal, but Mother Nature has not been kind with my male/female ratio, so my 'situation' is your opportunity! Also available is a pair of white smooth-feathered seramas, also 3-months old. More pictures and video are here....http://www.pixiechickens.com/for-sale/ Mating a frizzled rooster with a smooth-feathered hen will give 50/50 frizzled/smooth offspring.

Thanks for looking!

Juliette

2. Pampered Chicken

Pampered Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    Quote:How many birds can you fit in one box? I'm interested in thw trio and another cockeral?

3. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Oh, so pretty! Too bad I have a cockerel situation myself otherwise I'd take some of yours. I hope they find awesome homes!

4. juliette2009

juliette2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Wadmalaw Island, SC
    Quote:How many birds can you fit in one box? I'm interested in thw trio and another cockeral?

Either of the trios will fit into one box, but the cockerol will need another one, especially because of this heat. What I've done in the past is to tape 2 boxes together so they get shipped as one... the shipping charges for a trio is $60, for the 2 boxes together, it would be $80 (you could always add another bird without any additional shipping charges) [​IMG]

Juliette

5. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    PM'ed you

6. kentwood13

kentwood13 New Egg

May 25, 2010
    Knoxville
    Went to your website interested in your Theodore Trio & your 2 hens that you have. What would shipping run to ship them all? You can email me personally @ [email protected]. Thanks!!!

7. monita

monita Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2009
    Shelbyville, Tennessee
    I PMed you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by