FREE Seramas, Silkied & Frizzled

juliette2009

Songster
10 Years
Apr 27, 2009
Wadmalaw Island, SC
I am offering 3-month old frizzled serama cockerals and one silkied serama cockeral (5 months old and fertile), free to good homes! If you can't Pick Up, shipping is $50.00 for Express Overnight Delivery, NPIP certified. I am in desperate need of space here, with more babies on the way! My hatch rate has been phenomenal, but Mother Nature has not been kind with my male/female ratio, so my 'situation' is your opportunity! Also available is a pair of white smooth-feathered seramas, also 3-months old. More pictures and video are here....http://www.pixiechickens.com/for-sale/ Mating a frizzled rooster with a smooth-feathered hen will give 50/50 frizzled/smooth offspring.

Thanks for looking!

Juliette

Quote:
How many birds can you fit in one box? I'm interested in thw trio and another cockeral?

Either of the trios will fit into one box, but the cockerol will need another one, especially because of this heat. What I've done in the past is to tape 2 boxes together so they get shipped as one... the shipping charges for a trio is $60, for the 2 boxes together, it would be $80 (you could always add another bird without any additional shipping charges)
smile.png

Juliette

Back
Top Bottom