1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

free Seramas to Good Homes!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by juliette2009, Sep 24, 2009.

1. juliette2009

juliette2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Wadmalaw Island, SC
    Free to good homes - Pet Serama Roosters, Breeding stock - pairs, trios, various ages. Due to unexpected personal health problems, I need to find homes for my birds as soon as possible. I have 4 five-month old roosters, each looking for a flock to call their own...they are very friendly and will eat out of your hand. I also have several three-month old roosters, and several breeding pairs and trios available as well. Pictures are on http://www.pixiechickens.com/for-sale/. They are all healthy and tame. I am located just outside of Charleston, SC. This would be a great start for someone interested in starting a flock of their own, or someone wanting a friendly, personable bantam rooster for their hens.

Juliette

2. Kullas

Kullas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    Ellijay Ga.
    Some very nice birds wish i was closer

3. emrldgrn1

emrldgrn1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2009
    Vass, NC
    i would like to come and pick up several of your breeding pairs. Can you tell me when that would be best for you?[​IMG] Thanks!
    Lorin

4. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Are you getting rid of all of them?? If so Im really really going to miss your blog! I hope all is well!!!

5. BorderKelpie

BorderKelpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    outside Dallas
    Would you be able to ship? I am short about 3 pullets but could be talked into a boy or two as well. Your birds are beautiful.
    I do hope your health improves rapidly.
    Best wishes for a long and healthy (and happy) life.
    (I would also be more than willing to send you eggs or even started birds once you're ready to start again).

6. lykinsangel

lykinsangel Out Of The Brooder

Jun 24, 2009
    South Central TN
    what all do you have left. and how many . we will take what you have left and will pick them up. we have a 15 acres farm can give them a good home

Betty

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by