free Seramas to Good Homes!

juliette2009

Songster
10 Years
Apr 27, 2009
Wadmalaw Island, SC
Free to good homes - Pet Serama Roosters, Breeding stock - pairs, trios, various ages. Due to unexpected personal health problems, I need to find homes for my birds as soon as possible. I have 4 five-month old roosters, each looking for a flock to call their own...they are very friendly and will eat out of your hand. I also have several three-month old roosters, and several breeding pairs and trios available as well. Pictures are on http://www.pixiechickens.com/for-sale/. They are all healthy and tame. I am located just outside of Charleston, SC. This would be a great start for someone interested in starting a flock of their own, or someone wanting a friendly, personable bantam rooster for their hens.

Juliette

i would like to come and pick up several of your breeding pairs. Can you tell me when that would be best for you?
big_smile.png
Thanks!
Lorin

Would you be able to ship? I am short about 3 pullets but could be talked into a boy or two as well. Your birds are beautiful.
I do hope your health improves rapidly.
Best wishes for a long and healthy (and happy) life.
(I would also be more than willing to send you eggs or even started birds once you're ready to start again).

what all do you have left. and how many . we will take what you have left and will pick them up. we have a 15 acres farm can give them a good home

Betty

Back
Top Bottom