1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free Shipping!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Southern28Chick, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I'm going to have 1 week were all orders will have free shipping (not just orders of $30 or more). I send out email fliers to people on my mailing list. These fliers are advertising for new products, specials and sales.

If you want to be added to my mailing list then you can email me at [email protected]

The holidays are coming and during free shipping you can shop on my site without worrying about stupid shipping cost.

[​IMG]

2. Nuggetsowner:)

Nuggetsowner:) Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2007
    Minnesota
    Does this include new customers?? I have had my eye on some of your stuff for awhile and have been waiting for a reason to spoil myself!!! Maybe this could be it!!

3. TundraChick

TundraChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2007
    West Viriginia
    Woohoo! I waiting very impatiently here..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Nuggetsowner:) :

Does this include new customers?? I have had my eye on some of your stuff for awhile and have been waiting for a reason to spoil myself!!! Maybe this could be it!!

ALL customers. I hate ordering something online and having to pay shipping!!! I figured everyone would like a week to order without dealing with shipping cost.

Just email me and I'll add you to my mailing list and you'll get an online flier about the free shipping week.

I'm going to wait until after the 10th of this month though because I have A LOT of new soaps that I'm introducing then!!!​

5. texasgirl

texasgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    South Texas
    I've been looking for a reason to finally order some. I really want to try to oatmeal and goats milk, will be looking forward to that one...and the vanilla!
    I loooove food, I only buy candles that are food scents...I'm not really into flowery/perfumy scents...give me some vanilla or cinnamon bun and I'm sold!

6. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    My DH says that when I make soap he wants to eat it because it smells and looks like cake.

Speaking of candles...I'm going to make primitive lookin hand dipped candles!!! I'm excited about that because I've never made candles before. Tomorrow I'm going to get the supplies and try my hand at candle making. If I can do it then when I offer the free shipping I'll add hand dipped candles in the same scents as some of my soaps!!! [​IMG]

7. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    I can't send y'all a flier unless you send me your email address though. Send it to me soon because the free shipping special is coming in about 2 weeks!

8. joebwe25

joebwe25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] NO shipping costs? WOOHOO.sent you my info.cant wait.........

10. WindyOaksYokes

WindyOaksYokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    [​IMG] no shipping.... oh boy... now I can really get into trouble!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.... add me, add me.... I will send you an email LOL....

I bet your house just smells wonderful everyday!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by