FREE - Silikies and others, Come get them today near Charlotte NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenichick, May 18, 2008.

1. jenichick

jenichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    NC
    I hate to downsize my flock but I am in the AF Reserves, and have a lot going on. I have too many chickens for Hubby to care for on reserve weekends. If you bring a crate, I am giving away 3 -6 silkie hens, brown, black, grey, 1 Black Silkie Frizzle rooster, 1 beatufilul white Silkie Rooster, and 1 or two Standard hens (most likely sex link not sure which ones yet)

All are laying but we have several eggs being eaten and are a little over crowded. These are also being posted on Craigs list today. Would like BYC members to call me and have them first home is 704-259-5492.

It's a nice day for a drive to beautiful Kings Mountain for some freebies!!!! First come first serve one chicken or all of them! [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  2. jenichick

Jun 1, 2007
    NC
    Just thought I would add, only serious flock-loving inquiries please. These are healthy well care for birds, that would require and existing run and coop etc. They have not been free ranged.

3. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    dang to far I am in tennesse close to nashville or would take all

4. Sherrie

Sherrie Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2008
    NC
    How many and what colors and sexes??? I live in Lexington, nc.. I know I am late, but figured I would check anyway..

5. jenichick

Jun 1, 2007
    NC
    someone came and got them all yesterday, thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by