1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free Silkie Bantam in Snellville, GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TropicalSwirlzz, Feb 24, 2008.

1. TropicalSwirlzz

TropicalSwirlzz New Egg

Feb 24, 2008
    For all of you who remember bestbestbuddy, or Corn, I would like to inform you that we might be giving her away.

Originally, for my bday (in December) we were going to get 2 more silkie bantams, but they were too hard to keep warm in the winter. (from the flea market is where we were going to get them) So we were going to come back in the spring.

She's doing good, drinking fresh water out of a waterer and eating chicken food out of a chicken feed container. She doesn't live in the smokey garage anymore, but in this room, the computer room. She's got lots of space, in her Spongebob play tent with newspaper. We still take her outside.

We might get a Chihuahua from the animal control, and my mom doesn't want Corn AND the chihuahua.

It's best for us, and Corn. She would get new friends, and fresh air all the time. I wouldn't have to worry about her anymore and my mind would be at peace. Plus, we wouldn't have to raise 3 silkies for 10+ years! I would also get to enjoy a dog, what I've wanted all my life.

What I'm doing I think is for the best, anyone want to give Corn a nice and loving home? This summer she will officially be 2 years old. Very cute, and lays eggs. Snellville, Georgia. And if nobody here can, is there anywhere else I can put her where I know she'll be loved?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  2. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    hmm. do you ship?

EDITED- sorry, talked to my family, we dont have the space right now. well, hope you find her a good home

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  3. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I will take her, Just don't know how far Snellville is from Albany? Would you be willing to meet in the middle maybe?

4. vicmower

vicmower Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    Sent you a pm

5. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    If no one else ends up taking her I will get her.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2008
  6. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2008
  7. TropicalSwirlzz

TropicalSwirlzz New Egg

Feb 24, 2008
    lacy_94 where do you live?

8. GAhen

GAhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2007
    Carrollton GA
    I live in Carrollton and I have been wanting some Silkies.
    I pm'ed you.

9. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    i live in fla, remember ? im the one that u have been emailing for the past year or so lol, its Tayler.. 172 miles from snellville, i will get her only if no one else takes her,"good luck finding her a home"[​IMG]

10. TropicalSwirlzz

TropicalSwirlzz New Egg

Feb 24, 2008
    OOOOOOOOHHH my gosh! I can't believe it's U, you got my email? ;D Yes, if no one else will take her. You live in Panama City? Or was it somewhere else... Thanks for wishing my luck. =]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by